We’ve got a slate of workshops set up starting mid-May: Blogging and Social Media for Writers (this is my favorite one to teach), Blogging for Beginners (the best starting point), Pimp My Blog (which is for people who already have a blog and now want to take it to the next level), Twitter in 120 Minutes (introduction to Twitter), and Advanced Twitter Tools.
All of these are taught via Skype, and all you need to do is click the Paypal link and fill out the appropriate amount for the workshop and which workshop you want to register for in the Paypal form. You can email me any questions at BloggingClasses at Gmail dot Com.
Here’s the schedule/prices:
- Blogging for Writers, starts 7pm Wednesday, May 18th, and continues for ten weeks. Each workshop is 90 minutes long, and yes, there’s homework! $400
- Blogging for Beginners: Starting 7pm, Monday, May 23rd, and running for ten weeks. Each class is 90 minutes long. $400
- Pimp My Blog: Blogging 202: Starting 7pm Thursday, May 26th, and running for ten weeks. Each class is 90 minutes long. $400
- Twitter in 120 Minutes: a single workshop at 6-8pm Thursday, May 19th. $200
- Advanced Twitter Tools: a single workshop, 6-8pm Friday, May 20th. $200
If you’re attending Northern Voice, the best little blogging conference in Canuckistan, you get 25% off any of these workshops if you register before May 12th.