Passed along by a friend who works there. Outcrop is a good company, dominant in their field in the North. And I can tell you, Yellowknife is a fascinating place. Good area to go, get some adventure, and make some money. A very outdoorsy lifestyle is typical.
- Minimum of three years experience building CMS-driven websites like Drupal or WordPress;
- Understanding of bridging programming languages and the requirements of graphic designers;
- Develop functionality for front-and-back-end web applications using a variety of tools;
- Knowledge of Flash Animation and ActionScript 3 programming;
- Experience testing for multiple deployment platforms, including mobile solutions;
- Basic Linux and server skills;
- Formal education or training or a combination of education and “real time” experience.
We offer a dynamic work environment (having fun isn’t optional), great clients who want great projects, and the best compensation package in the sector including medical benefits, paid vacation, and an annual bonus program.
Submit your resume to Mike Bradshaw, Chief Operating Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org.