We’re sad to say that Jewel, who’s been with us from the very beginning, has had to scale back her role with yoyomama to focus on her family. And this means we’re looking for a new Director of Sales so if you’ve got sales moxie and sass we want to hear from you asap. Check out all the details below:
- Cultivate relationships with new and existing advertisers and agencies through phone, email and in person meetings.
- Create whiz bang advertising proposals, partnership programs, deliver to clients, and negotiate terms of program.
- Work with the yoyo team on big ideas and creative solutions for clients.
- Achieve monthly sales quotas.
- Lead generation through internet search/outbound calling
- Be responsible for the entire sales process from prospecting to close to follow up.
- Participate in regular sales meetings and work closely with the team.
- Participate in tradeshows and events.
- Minimum one blog post a week on topics relevant to advertisers or parenting.
- 25 – 30 hours a week minimum.
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Some interactive advertising sales experience.
- Some knowledge and participation in interactive marketplace.
- Strong understanding of Google, Highrise and Social Media.
- Flexible hours and schedule.
- Family-friendly – hey, we’ve all got kids.
- Work from home (most of the time).
- Products to sample.
This job is paid on a commission and volume-based incentives basis.
Is this the job for you? To apply please send us a cover letter and your resume via email to info [at] yoyomama [dot] ca by June 3rd, 2009.