You may be familiar with internet superstar Brian Atene from his impressive, even unforgettable debut in Hello Mister Kubrick, or perhaps our longtime fandom over on raincoaster.com, or maybe you’re familiar with The Greatest Motivational Video Ev-Ar!
Here we present his musings on jobhunting, resume preparation, Sir Lawrence Olivier, Italian restaurants, personal presentation, satori, the importance of American beer to being present in the moment, Superman brand vodka, the Existential Dilemma, and other related concepts.
Who’s up for a snifter of “Stay Gold Cognac”?
Related articles by Zemanta
- Sam’s Club to sell its own brand of vodka (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Media Vodka Creates Bottle With Programmable LED Display (shoppingblog.com)
- Jello Shot Art: The Future Of Jello Shots (huffingtonpost.com)
- Rotten Kool-Aid (daisyfae.wordpress.com)
- and I am really REALLY not sure why the following showed up on Zemanta under “Related articles” but it’s by me so I’m including it. It has as much to do with any of the above concepts as they have to do with one another: Fishing Hats of the Rich and Famous: Piscatorial Millinery (shoeblogs.com)